How To Make Butter Chicken At Home | Restaurant Style Recipe | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar
Learn how to make Butter Chicken, a heavenly chicken gravy recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar.
Butter Chicken is probably one of the most popular Indian chicken recipes liked by all & hence chef Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen, your favorite delicacy from the restaurant. So watch and learn how to make butter chicken at home only on Get Curried.
How to Cut & Clean Chicken –
It serves 4-5 people.
For the chicken
300 gms Chicken breast boneless
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil to pan fry
For the gravy
500 gms roughly slit tomatoes
100 gms roughly cut onions
1 tbsp garlic paste
50 gms cashew
1 tsp kasoori methi
1/2 tsp garam masala
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
5 tbsp butter
3 tbsp cream
2 tbsp malt vinegar / 1.5 tbsp White Vinegar
Salt to taste
– Marinate the chicken with ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, and salt and keep it aside for 15 to 20 minutes
– In a pan heat, some oil then fries the marinated chicken pieces in it, once done place it into a bowl.
– In the same pan add onion, oil, a spoonful of butter and once the onions are cooked add tomatoes and cashew nuts
– Add some water and garlic paste, salt, malt vinegar, sugar, garam masala powder, and chili powder. Evenly mix it and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes
– Churn the mixture into a fine puree.
– Strain it back into the same pan make sure there is minimal wastage.
– Add butter, cream, chicken and kasoori meethi and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
– Garnish it with cream and kasoori meethi
Butter Chicken is ready to be served!
#ButterChicken #ChickenRecipe #GetCurried #TheBombayChef #VarunInamdar #ChickenGravy #ChickenMainCourseRecipe #IndianRecipe
Host: Varun Inamdar
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates:
Butter chicken curry or murg makhani is a curry of chicken in a spiced tomato, butter and cream sauce. It originated in India as a curry.
The curry was developed in 1947 by the founders of the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi, India. The curry was made “by chance” by mixing leftover chicken in a tomato gravy, rich in butter and Cream In 1974, a recipe was published for “Murgh Makhani (Tandoori chicken cooked in butter and tomato sauce)”. In 1975, the English phrase “butter chicken” curry first appeared in print, as a speciality of the house at Gaylord Indian restaurant in Manhattan. In Australia and New Zealand, it is also eaten as a pie filling. The curry is common in India and many other countries
butter chicken (dish),butter chicken recipe,butter (ingredient),butter chicken,how to make butter chicken,butter chicken curry recipe,authentic butter chicken recipe,indian butter chicken recipe,how to cook restaurent style butter chicken,delhi style butter chicken recipe,best butter chicken recipe,how to cook murgh makhani,how to make butter chicken at home,butter chicken recipe in hindi,homemade butter chicken,homemade butter chicken recipe,chicken recipes
Video Source & Full Credit