Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These cookies are the best soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies! They are slightly crispy on the edges and soft and chewy on the inside. This recipe is my all-time favorite cookie recipe, and once you try this recipe, it will also be your favorite recipe.
Full printable recipe + tips:
Visit my online shop: and browse my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
More cookie recipes:
Fudgy Brownie Cookies:
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
Equipment I used in this recipe:
Makes 14 large cookies or 16-18 medium sized
1/2 cup (100g) Brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup (50g) White sugar
1/2 cup (115g) Unsalted butter, softened
1 large Egg
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1½ (190g) All-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 cup (160g) Chocolate chips or less if you prefer
1. In a large bowl, beat softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat until creamy, about 2 minutes.
2. Add egg, vanilla extract and beat until combined, scrape the bottom and sides as needed.
3. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add flour mixture into the butter mixture. 1/2 at the time, mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. At this stage if dough is too soft, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). line two baking trays with parchment paper.
8. Scoop the dough onto a prepared baking sheet, leaving at least 3 inches (7.5 cm) of space between the cookies.
9. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges.
11. Allow to cool before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe,how to make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies,soft chocolate chip cookies recipe,chewy chocolate chip cookies,the cooking foodie,easy chocolate chip cookies,how to make chocolate chip cookies,cookie recipe,best cookie recipe,baking,how to bake cookies,chocolate chip cookies from scratch,Christmas cookies,chewy cookies,soft cookies
Video Source & Full Credit